Wednesday 4 January 2012

Shit Just Got Real

Despite my youth, I'd consider myself technologically illiterate. I don't have a clue what "tumblr" is, what it's for, or why it's spelled incorrectly. However, it was suggested to me by a close friend and after some dancing around it, I decided to give it a whirl. Perhaps why I found it appealing in the first place was because it seemed like an ample form of self expression and a much more effective way to showcase my art besides making a "Facebook" fan page. But, it was much too complicated. Posting was a hassle and posting photos was almost impossible so I decided to blog here. I didn't even need to make a new account as long as I have gmail!

So, I'm an artist and it seems like just about everyone is these days. "Look, I blogged about how much I hate my life!" Bravo. That be art right there. Of course, I'm not here to mock anyone's shit. Sure, maybe blogging is considered an art form, it is a form of expression just like drawing, painting, poetry, song writing etc. But if you're going to call bitching a form of art draw a fucking picture about it. I wouldn't consider myself overly opinionated, or cranky even. I just feel very strongly about certain things like music and art. I never understood those hip rap jams or squares painted on a canvas. Maybe I'm just old. But I do really really try to give them fair chances. "Oh, this painting of a square is extra nice. Its got shading and a nice foreground. I wouldn't pay $500,000 for it but good for the artist!" or "Wow, by the sounds of these lyrics this rapper gets tons of lays. Good for him!"

I'm currently working hard on a three piece set or dioramas. They're all very different from each other, yet all very similar. But until I can post them on here, please enjoy a complimentary sketch of a girl in bondage.

C.C

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that a very good picture of a girl bound, dirty hehehe

    ReplyDelete