Tuesday 10 January 2012

Just An Update..

Well how's everyone doing? First of all, I want to apologize on the radio silence. I've been busy as hell with the flu and working on these new pieces have been the last thing on my mind. I even write this blog from my special place on the couch, wrapped in blankets. But I do promise to get my ass in gear as soon as humanly possible. For now it's ginger ale that tastes like pumpkin and really bad 80's movies.

Secondly, my best friend and closest bandmate is in the hospital so I just want to say how much I really love her. She supports every lyric, every piece and every bad haircut I've ever had. So I hope she gets better soon and I hope she's thinking of a new song right now.

THIRDLY! I have discovered that my beloved chinchilla, Willis, is actually female.. Truthfully, I'm a little shocked and bewildered since the pet store had told me that they were certain Willis was male. However, I do not love her/him any less and I feel a bit bad for referring to her/him as my "little man" but I feel a little bit disappointed. I have to go through the whole naming process again and I have no idea where to start and I really enjoyed the way the name Willis sounded. But I'm sure I'll discover the perfect female name!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must sketch

C.C

No comments:

Post a Comment